Connection Wesleyan Church exists to glorify God; offer the hope of new life found in Jesus Christ and to show His love to the community.
We will be a loving, sacrificial and uncomfortable church that invests ourselves in the last, the least, the lost and the lonely.
We do this through:
- Serving others with Christ’s love
- meeting people where they are at
- being courageous and willing to walk alongside others in potentially messy situations
- Prayer first attitude
- intentional prayer & fasting
- seeking God before doing
- Intentional discipling
- investment in self & others spiritual growth through relational service
- Walking and leading by faith
- willingness to go into unchartered territory and try something new for the sake of Kingdom Growth.
- having an attitude of whatever it takes to see souls saved in Christ
- Sacrificial giving (time, financial resources, love, experience…etc)
- going beyond our comfort- relying on Christ